120 Night Trial
(only for Origin Hybrid® mattress)
Within 120 days of purchase, if for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Originmattress, let us know by sending an email to email@example.com and we’ll arrange for your mattress to be picked up from your residence. Once we have collected it and assessed the mattress to our satisfaction, your total payment to Origin Mattress will be refunded.
- To be eligible for a return, you must be a full-paying customer and have been sleeping on your mattress for at least 25 days. It takes 3-4 weeks for your body to adjust to a new mattress, as such, we require you to try the mattress for at least 25 days before making a return request.
- If the mattress was not purchased from Origin Mattress, it is not eligible for a return or a refund.
- To make a return request, send an email with your order number and reason for returning to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To complete your return request, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and for you to be available for the scheduled pickup time.
- If you are not reachable or do not respond to our attempts to contact you with regards to your return request after the 120 nights trial period, you are no longer eligible for a return.
- The 120-night trial is limited to one per household and cannot be used to exchange a mattress for another size. You are not eligible for a return if you have ordered the wrong size, want to change the size, upgrade or downgrade.
- If the mattress has been damaged or stained, you will not be granted a return or refund. The returned mattress must be in good condition, even though it will not be resold.
- The mattress must be wrapped up securely using its original plastic (or any other plastic that can serve the same purpose) in order to avoid the product from getting dirty or damaged during transportation. Failing this, Origin Mattress will charge $100 as a compensation fee (for cleaning and repairs purposes) which will be deducted promptly from the refund amount.
- Pick up address must be the same as delivery address and return is only valid in territories where Origin sells and ships.
- If you pre-order a product due to an out-of-stock at the moment of the purchase, the 120 days count will start from shipping date.
Refunds: We will refund your money after we have received the mattress back at one of our warehouses or associated charities. The refund will be sent back to the card or the account that you have used to purchase it.
7 Day Free Return
(only for Origin Mattress Topper, Pillow & Bed Frames)
Please note that mattress toppers, pillows and bed frames do not qualify for the 120 Night Free Trial, but they do qualify for a 7-Day Free Returns. This means that customers have to drop off the mattress toppers, pillows and bed frames at our showroom within 7 days of receiving the item in order to qualify for a refund!
However, the mattress toppers, pillows and bed frames must be in top condition because we donate these used items to our charity partner and we cannot accept torn or heavily damaged toppers.