Mattress – 15 Year Limited Warranty
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Visible indentations greater than one (1) inch (2.54cm) resulting from flaws in manufacturing and not from normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear requires that the mattress be continuously supported by a proper bed frame to support the collective weight of the mattress and its user(s).
- Any physical or structural flaw in the mattress that causes foam to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- A normal increase in softness of the foams which does not affect the actual pressure-relieving properties of the product.
- Individual comfort preferences relating to firmness, design, materials and feel.
- Physical and/or structural damages including, but not limited to, stains, burns, tears, cuts, or liquid damage resulting from use by the customer.
- Damage due to use with an inappropriate foundation.
- Damage incurred by transportation after initial delivery provided by Origin.
- Damage resulting from washing or drying the mattress cover.
- Any minor manufacturing flaws to the product or packaging including, but not limited to, cosmetic flaws such as uneven stitching, dented/dirty carton boxes, etc.
- Any warranty claim is only applicable within the country of original delivery by the original purchaser.
Origin Sleep will, at its sole discretion, determine whether a repair or replacement of a defective mattress is appropriate.
Claims covered under this limited warranty may be made by reaching us at email@example.com
If you notice that your product or its individual components are damaged upon unboxing, please notify us immediately in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within three (3) days of receipt of your delivery.
In order to process an exchange or replacement part request, we will require photos of the damaged component(s) before they have been used for assembly. Claims made after three (3) days of receipt of delivery are subject to fees.